Yes, Instart has a built-in geo-location capability. We will detect the country and in many cases the city and postal code for a client accessing the service. This information can be used for a variety of purposes such as geographical redirection, geo specific routing rules, sending geo data to the backend origin, and more.
Articles in this section
- Does Instart support HTTP/2?
- Does Instart support TLS 1.3?
- Does the service have support for Brotli compression?
- Does the Instart service have a device detection capability?
- Does the Instart service have a geolocation capability?
- Can the Instart service manipulate cookies?
- Can the Instart service manipulate HTTP headers?
- Does Instart support IPv6?
- Can the Instart service cache API responses?
- Can Instart stream HDS and MPEG-DASH video?