Yes, the Instart cloud service has supported HTTP/2 for many years. The system will automatically negotiate using HTTP/2 for HTTPS traffic and only fallback to older protocols like HTTP/1.1 for older browsers that don't support HTTP/2. This is all handled automatically by the service.
Articles in this section
- Does Instart support HTTP/2?
- Does Instart support TLS 1.3?
- Does the service have support for Brotli compression?
- Does the Instart service have a device detection capability?
- Does the Instart service have a geolocation capability?
- Can the Instart service manipulate cookies?
- Can the Instart service manipulate HTTP headers?
- Does Instart support IPv6?
- Can the Instart service cache API responses?
- Can Instart stream HDS and MPEG-DASH video?