Yes, you can enable or disable Bot Management rules using the web portal or public API. In addition to turning a set of bot detection rules on and off, you can also switch rules between monitoring and blocking operation. You are also able to create more advanced control rules, such as including or excluding cookies, headers, specific paths, query strings, devices, and geographies.
Articles in this section
- How long are Instart Bot Management security events and analytics stored?
- Does Instart Bot Management help manage low-value bots that are not malicious?
- Can I turn Instart Bot Management rules on and off by myself?
- How does Instart Bot Management protect against session replay attacks?
- Can Instart Bot Management detect PhantomJS and headless Chrome pretending to be full Chrome or other browsers?
- What if bots are running a full version of the Google Chrome browser?
- We think we just have a bunch of humans attacking the site – can you help with that?