Our Bot Management system collects a wide variety of browser environment, website execution, and user navigation signals from the web browser as its accessing a website. This information is sent to the cloud service to help determine if an endpoint is simply replaying a previous session. Tampering with the collection of this data is one of the signals that we use to determine if a malicious request is being made.
Articles in this section
- How long are Instart Bot Management security events and analytics stored?
- Does Instart Bot Management help manage low-value bots that are not malicious?
- Can I turn Instart Bot Management rules on and off by myself?
- How does Instart Bot Management protect against session replay attacks?
- Can Instart Bot Management detect PhantomJS and headless Chrome pretending to be full Chrome or other browsers?
- What if bots are running a full version of the Google Chrome browser?
- We think we just have a bunch of humans attacking the site – can you help with that?