The latest generation of highly-sophisticated bots use full browsers running in the background on end-user systems, which pace themselves like humans, plus will come in from end-user IPs. Thus we have found in many cases that a high volume of diffuse fraudulent activity is actually from bots across multiple bot nets rather than from actual humans. Our system is able to detect and block this type of activity.
Articles in this section
- How long are Instart Bot Management security events and analytics stored?
- Does Instart Bot Management help manage low-value bots that are not malicious?
- Can I turn Instart Bot Management rules on and off by myself?
- How does Instart Bot Management protect against session replay attacks?
- Can Instart Bot Management detect PhantomJS and headless Chrome pretending to be full Chrome or other browsers?
- What if bots are running a full version of the Google Chrome browser?
- We think we just have a bunch of humans attacking the site – can you help with that?