Yes, you can enable or disable WAF rules using the web portal or the public REST API. In addition to turning a set of WAF rules on and off, you can also switch rules between monitoring and blocking operation. You are also able to create more advanced control rules, such as including or excluding cookies, headers, specific paths, query strings, devices, and geographies.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?