Yes, Instart’s web security platform can be used in cases where you have already deployed a WAF appliance in your backend infrastructure. By using the Instart service, you can dramatically reduce the load on your perimeter security and delivery systems to extend their useful life, or discontinue use of redundant services to reduce complexity and operational overhead. It also allows for protecting against the largest DDoS attacks on the web, which can overwhelm a centralized appliance.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?