Yes, the solution allows customers to create their own powerful security rules using a visual If-This-Then-That rule builder to monitor, block, or throttle malicious traffic. These rules can use any number of match criteria, such as endpoint IP, ISP network, geography, headers, cookies, user agents, and much more.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?