The Instart Web Security solution uses the industry-standard OWASP Core Rule Set (CRS) as the base rule set for detection providing protection against the most common web and API attacks on the Internet. Instart also maintains its own set of expanded rules based on our experience protecting our customers and doing our own threat research.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?