Yes, using our rule builder you can add, remove, or modify cookies. The system supports doing this for request going to the origin or responses being sent back to the client.
Articles in this section
- Does Instart support HTTP/2?
- Does Instart support TLS 1.3?
- Does the service have support for Brotli compression?
- Does the Instart service have a device detection capability?
- Does the Instart service have a geolocation capability?
- Can the Instart service manipulate cookies?
- Can the Instart service manipulate HTTP headers?
- Does Instart support IPv6?
- Can the Instart service cache API responses?
- Can Instart stream HDS and MPEG-DASH video?