Yes, Instart supports the ability to stream HDS and MPEG-DASH video streams. We have many customers using our service for both video on demand and live streaming of video.
Articles in this section
- Does Instart support HTTP/2?
- Does Instart support TLS 1.3?
- Does the service have support for Brotli compression?
- Does the Instart service have a device detection capability?
- Does the Instart service have a geolocation capability?
- Can the Instart service manipulate cookies?
- Can the Instart service manipulate HTTP headers?
- Does Instart support IPv6?
- Can the Instart service cache API responses?
- Can Instart stream HDS and MPEG-DASH video?