Yes, our Image Adaptation capability allows using a simple query-string API that allows developers to request image adaptation operations on the fly, including simple and advanced resizing, cropping, applying filters such as greyscale, adding colored borders, and much more.
Articles in this section
- How do we apply SmartVision to PNGs, since PNG is a lossless format?
- Can Instart accelerate dynamic HTML?
- Does Instart Web Performance support WebP and JPEG XR?
- Does your service provide the ability to resize, crop, and filter images?
- What if I'm only using HTML Streaming and not RUM – do I need the entire Nanovisor library?
- How does the Nanovisor learn?
- How do you tell if the Nanovisor was sent with an HTML page?
- How can you tell if Image Transcoding is being applied to images by the Instart service?
- Are there size limits for image operations?
- Does Image Transcoding convert PNGs to JPG?