Yes, Instart Web Security has native support for IPv6 traffic. Our DDoS, Web Application Firewall (WAF), custom security rules, and IP reputation data all support protecting both IPv4 and IPv6 traffic.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?