The Instart Web Security offering can protect against both network based attacks at Layer 3 and 4 (TCP/IP), and application layer attacks at Layer 7 (HTTP/HTTPS). We use a layered approach to DDoS protection that leverages our upstream providers along with our massively scaled-out and geographically-distributed cloud service to mitigate even the largest DDoS attacks on the web.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?