Instart's first product line was focused on web performance. As a result, the Nanovisor that powers our Bot Management system has been continually performance-optimized to have low overhead and a small download size. Generally it adds less than 100ms overhead to a page and provides protection against a wide variety of bot attacks.
Articles in this section
- How long are Instart Bot Management security events and analytics stored?
- Does Instart Bot Management help manage low-value bots that are not malicious?
- Can I turn Instart Bot Management rules on and off by myself?
- How does Instart Bot Management protect against session replay attacks?
- Can Instart Bot Management detect PhantomJS and headless Chrome pretending to be full Chrome or other browsers?
- What if bots are running a full version of the Google Chrome browser?
- We think we just have a bunch of humans attacking the site – can you help with that?