No, you do not need to make any changes to your backend infrastructure to use any of Instart's solutions. The only thing you need to do is pass your traffic through our cloud service, as they would already be doing when using our delivery or performance services. Our solutions can also be used with an existing CDN or web security service. For example, you could use our Bot Management and Web Skimming Protection capabilities with an existing cloud-based WAF solution.
Articles in this section
- What is included in Instart Web Security?
- How is Instart different from other cloud-based web security offerings?
- Do I need to change my backend infrastructure to use this solution?
- What type of traffic does our solution apply to?
- Does Instart Web Security support protecting IPv6 traffic?
- Does Instart provide DoS and DDoS protection for a web property?
- Why would I want to use Instart vs. a DDoS mitigation provider?
- What types of DDoS attacks can Instart protect against?
- Can Instart block massive DDoS attacks?
- Is the Instart service PCI compliant?