Ad Recovery does not impact SEO results. Instart’s ad blocker detection and Ad Recovery code are never served to Googlebot or other web crawlers. When traffic comes to your site from one of these robots, ad blocker detection and Ad Recovery are bypassed. One of our core businesses is helping companies improve SEO results – Instart Ad Acceleration can make your SEO results better.
Articles in this section
- Does Ad Recovery impact SEO?
- Ad Recovery involves modest increases in load time due to encryption – will that impact my SEO rankings?
- Have you tested all of this to make sure SEO really isn’t impacted?
- Does Ad Recovery support unblocking video pre-roll ads?
- How does Instart tell crawlers to skip Ad Recovery pages?
- Is there any type of video pre-roll ad creatives that Ad Recovery cannot unblock?
- How does Ad Recovery work with header bidding scripts?
- How does Ad Recovery deal with programmatic ads?
- Does Instart plan to support Chrome on Android?
- Does Ad Recovery unblock native or sponsored advertising?