We are not supporting Chrome on Android in the near term. Currently, the complexity of installing ad blockers on Android smartphones and tablets has led to minimal adoption by end users. Ad blocker installation for Chrome for Android requires installing a local proxy and changing advanced configurations in the local browser, which requires expert-level technical skills. In the future, if Android provides a simpler process to install ad blockers and adoption rises, we will expand support to that platform.
Articles in this section
- Does Ad Recovery impact SEO?
- Ad Recovery involves modest increases in load time due to encryption – will that impact my SEO rankings?
- Have you tested all of this to make sure SEO really isn’t impacted?
- Does Ad Recovery support unblocking video pre-roll ads?
- How does Instart tell crawlers to skip Ad Recovery pages?
- Is there any type of video pre-roll ad creatives that Ad Recovery cannot unblock?
- How does Ad Recovery work with header bidding scripts?
- How does Ad Recovery deal with programmatic ads?
- Does Instart plan to support Chrome on Android?
- Does Ad Recovery unblock native or sponsored advertising?