Yes. Our device detection feature provides real-time identification of endpoint devices based on the User-Agent string in HTTP requests. We have integrated a well-tested third-party database of device information provided by DeviceAtlas, which supports a wide range of devices and properties.
Various properties of the device can be obtained. Available information includes
- type of device (tablet, mobile phone, mobile device, full desktop)
- whether it's an iOS or Android device
- whether it has a touchscreen
- screen dimensions
This information can be used for purposes like
- serving requests from different origins depending on the device (mobile, tablet, desktop etc.) issuing the request
- setting request headers based on the device type
If you would like to use these device detection capabilities, please contact us for assistance.