Support requests involving advanced configuration development, advanced configuration scripting, activation management or complex change roll out management, or otherwise more complex project delivery may be transitioned to a professional services engagement.
Professional service engagements may be provided against a statement of work that involves time based delivery with hourly reporting or fixed bid projects based on a given scope.
Professional Service engagements offered by Instart include:
- Complex activations of additional properties
- Security analysis
- WAF initial or maintenance tuning
- Performance analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Surge services
- Solution consulting and ongoing guidance on Instart services
Professional service project engagements are delivered against a standard methodology that supports structured delivery against defined requirements against a timeline defined during the initial project discovery:
- Kick-off/Discovery - gather requirements and plan delivery
- Develop and Configure - Instart develops solution
- Verify Solution - Internal testing and customer hand off
- Client UAT - Customer runs regression and UAT
- Go-live - Supported go live activities
- Active Monitoring - Ensure there are no issues with delivered, live solution
- Customer Support Transition - Ensure that the Instart support team is familiar with the provided solution for ongoing maintenance and support
To work directly with professional services - either on a regular hourly basis or for a specific project, please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be routed accordingly.