For any request that we send to the origin server, we convert HTTP headers to lower case. For any response that comes from the origin, we leave the case unchanged.
Articles in this section
- Does Instart support HTTP/2?
- Does Instart support TLS 1.3?
- Does the service have support for Brotli compression?
- Does the Instart service have a device detection capability?
- Does the Instart service have a geolocation capability?
- Can the Instart service manipulate cookies?
- Can the Instart service manipulate HTTP headers?
- Does Instart support IPv6?
- Can the Instart service cache API responses?
- Can Instart stream HDS and MPEG-DASH video?